Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One Word Wednesday #2

Hello everybody and happy middle of the workweek. Only a couple more days to go before the weekend! But weekends just fly by, right?

This is my second One Word Wednesday. The concept is simple: go to oneword.com and click on "start". You will receive one word and one minute to write whatever you can crank out. Once your time's up, you can share your work with others and see what they came up with.

You can view my first OWW here, and my first OWF (One Word Friday--didn't make it on time for Wednesday!) here.

So here we go with this week's entry! Let's see what word I get...

One word.
One minute.
Your imagination.

This week's word is "solution". I don't use the word in the text, but I use the idea. Enjoy!

There was only one way he could get out of this mess--and, as always, it involved murder. Or wait. Maybe he could try something different... something he hadn't done in a long time. Possession. He could become Eneld, take his body, use his mind. That would work. Yes.

Eneld is a character in my upcoming sci-fantasy novel, Serving Time. He falls prey to... I'll let you guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...