Saturday, May 4, 2013

Serving Time is officially FOR SALE!

Well, that's that!

My debut novel Serving Time is out there in the real world, rubbing elbows with all the rest, sometimes pushing and shoving for attention, but generally trying to be nice.

The official release date was May 16, but I somehow managed to mess that up, and while adjusting prices on May 2 I received a surprise message from Createspace saying "Congratulations! Your title is now published!" Still not sure how that happened... Since the print version came out so suddenly, I decided to go ahead and give the okay to the Kindle version, too.

So here you have it: Serving Time! Now available on Amazon!


This morning I checked Amazon Spain, and the listing is also ready!



Here are some pictures of the print version! I think it turned out great!

There it is, mingling with some of my favorites.


A beautiful front view of the goddess Time about to snag the Pascagoula!

Here's how Keith Draws made this cover!


And finally, let's have a look at that back cover!

Poor Flying Spaghetti Monster was so excited
he wanted to be in all the pictures!


So go on, be happy!
Buy yourself a copy!
Or better yet,
also get one for your pet!
Two copies! Three! Or maybe four!
Serving Time copies galore!
Kindle and print!
Don't tell me you're skint!
Spread the word!
Serving Time must be heard!

...And read! :-)

Excuse me for that. Spur of the moment (aka embarrassingly bad) poetry. I'm giddy.

Meanwhile... Making Time has passed the 80,000 word count barrier. Book two is on its way!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Aldrea! :-) These first post-publication days are always full of uncertainty and questions. It's great to have met you!

      Delete
  2. Congrats my friend. I love to see this kind of super indie success and spur of moment giddy poetry. Yay! Let me know of you want to do any promos or guest posting over at my site to help with sales. I think I might round up three to five indie titles to post about. I'll make you one! Email me if you need anything. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Khaalidah! I'd love that! I'll send you an email this week, okay? ;-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...